SOEUR MILLER WEEK 32 (8/19/26)

 Salut!


It has been a quick week here in Valleyfield! Everyday I love it more and more! It is so beautiful and the branch is so amazing!

One of my favorite things about Valleyfield is how many in person lessons we can have. Sometimes when the lessons are in person I get nervous with my French but I love meeting with people in their homes! The spirit feels more tangible than when it’s just over the phone and it’s so fun to get to know the friend face to face. 

We saw so many cool miracles this week! At church we had 3 friends and 2 members from the Bahamas?? Right before church started a member came and asked if the two women walking on the road to the chapel were our friends. We didn't know so we went up to them and asked! It was a daughter and Mom and they haven't been to church since they were baptized in the Bahamas in 2009! Senovia, the daughter, told us that she was walking by and saw the church sign and was so happy to know that there was a building in Valleyfield! It was such a cool miracle!!

Our sweet friend Janice came for the second time and loved it! She was at church the week before but we didn’t know! Both Sœur Tuhoe and I are pretty new and don't always know if it is a friend of a member haha.  Last Sunday was my first one and the Branch President asked me to introduce myself and bear my testimony. After church this week we went up to Janice and after finding out she was a friend we told her we were so sorry we didn’t talk to her the last week. She said is was totally ok and knew I was new because of the testimony I had given. She said it really touched her I it was so sweet that she even remembered. We are excited to keep teaching Janice:)

One of my favorite scriptures in my study this week was Alma 5:38:

38 Behold, I say unto you, that the good shepherd doth call you; yea, and in his own name he doth call you, which is the name of Christ; and if ye will not hearken unto the voice of the good shepherd, to the name by which ye are called, behold, ye are not the sheep of the good shepherd.

I love this reminder that Christ is our shepherd and we are His! He calls after us in "His own name" and wants us to come home! I feel honored to play a tiny role in helping Him gather His sheep in Canada. I know Jesus Christ wants YOU to return to Him, listen for Him calling you and I promise you will hear it. He is in "relentless pursuit of you!"

Hope you all have the best week! Love you!


🤍Sœur Miller 









































Comments

Popular Posts