Soeur Miller week 30 (8/4/26)

 Bonjour!


What a week! It was our "eternity" week because it was the last one of the transfer! I cannot believe the 7 week transfer is over! 
It has been a grind but we've worked so hard and seen so many miracles!!

We also had exchanges and I just love our STLs so much!! They are amazing! I got to spend the day with Sœur Pruvost and she is just so cool and such a great example to me of a hard worker! It was such a good day!

We got transfer news last night and I'm second transfer training in Valleyfield! I've heard nothing but amazing things about that area! I am nervous to train but I am so excited to learn to love a new place, ward, and companion. My new companion is Sœur Tuhoe and she is from Tahiti so I'm excited to keep up on my french! (I've met her just once but she is so sweet! And I know her first trainer was pretty amazing:) 

I'm heartbroken to leave Hochelaga but looking forward to this new chapter! The ward here has become like another family and I'll miss our friends so much!! I'm also so sad to leave my amazing district too!! I have learned so much from them and love them so much! We were lucky to be in a district with our wonderful STLs, seeing them every week was the best! Sister Prettyman is also training this next transfer and she'll be a great trainer! Elder Setchfield has been an awesome district leader and Elder Richmond is literally one of my best friends! I'm really hoping to serve around all of them again!!
I am scared for the change but no nerves could make me doubt that Heavenly Father will take care of me. I know His plan is perfect and I'll just keep trying to trust it!! That’s all we can do! Trust Him and work hard! I promise He knows exactly what you need! 

"The Lord loves effort, and effort brings rewards. You can’t get to second base with one foot on first. But the reward for giving your all will be all He has to give." -Ezra Taft Benson


🤍Sœur Miller
























































Comments

Popular Posts