Soeur Miller wee 25 (6-29-26)
It was a miracle week! We put two of our friends on date! José and Sylvain! They are so awesome and it’s cool to see their faith in accepting to be baptized! Excited to keep working with them!
Our friend Esther is also really amazing and progressing! She has come to church for the last three weeks and she brings her adorable little son! It has been neat to help her build good reading and praying habits!
Serena, our super sweet new member, got her temple recommended!! We are planning to go with her and our other new member Nikolson! It is going to be amazing and I can’t wait for them to get to the temple! I miss it so much!!
We had our mission wide zoom call last night with our mission president and it was so much smaller now that the mission has officially split! It went from 213 missionaries to now just 111! Kinda sad but it’s going to be great that we can have a more personal mission! President Soerensen shared this with us:
"I had a strong impression come unto my mind about you, the 63 Elders and 48 Sisters, that are part of the Canada Montreal Mission. That impression was this: "The 111 Missionaries have been called twice by the Lord to serve here, in this specific mission, the Canada Montreal Mission."
President talked about how the Lord knows us and needs us wherever we are, and not just in Montréal:) He is so aware of each of our situations and we are needed exactly where we are. No matter how hard it gets or how unknown, we just have to trust!
My amazing mama sent me a talk she gave this last Sunday and I loved this question she asked.
"Perhaps the better question isn't, "Am I enough?" Instead, ask: "Am I trusting the One who is enough?"
Even after all of our imperfect efforts, hourly mistakes, and everyday challenges we can have full confidence that we are enough, because of Jesus Christ! He makes up ALL the difference! Love you all and I hope you have an amazing week!
.


























Comments
Post a Comment