Father's Blessing the night before starting Home MTC

 Avery Virginia Miller by the power of the holy Melchizedek Priesthood & in the name of Jesus Christ, I give you a fathers blessing as you prepare to enter the mission field

As you have a great heart and love for the work I bless you that you will have a genuine love for the people of your mission
I bless you that your mission will be full and I bless you with faith that you’ll be able to test it and grow it to an even more meaningful place as you serve
I bless you in good and hard times to see Heavenly Father’s hand in all things: Homesickness, different companions, investigators. You already want so deeply to follow the savior & I bless you that you’ll be able to see his hand in those moments, and trust that he has things to teach you, and things in this mission that he is preparing you for in your future.
I bless you to feel comfort and that you’ll feel heavenly arms around you.
I Bless you in your purity to have the ability to have a profound love for the people and places you are called to serve
I bless you that you will feel the love of your family and know this mission experience will bless you forever. Your family will always be a great blessing to you as you learn & grow in this important and unique time in your life. I bless you to enter your mission with full energy & eagerness that you will feel the love of your Savior and Heavenly Father as you go to them in prayer, and that you will feel strength in knowing that you’ll be given direction and counsel and comfort by the spirit.
I Bless see that you’ll continue to have a desire to be obedient in all things.
I Bless you that you have a clear recollection of the things that you’ve been taught in the temple that you’ll always have a love of these things.
I bless you that you’ll be able to lose yourself in His service that you’ll have the ability to quickly understand the things that you need to learn
I bless you with a gift of gratitude daily, as you journal and ponder on the things you’re learning.
I bless you with the opportunity to be aware that you are literally in the full-time Service of the Savior, Jesus Christ.
I bless you to understand that your siblings are also growing and blessed in your service and sacrifices
I bless you to remember that your words shape and strengthen and encourage, especially Graham and Lainey, who have yet to serve -that they learn from and with you and that we will be able to feel the power and blessings of this Service, as your parents and siblings.
I bless you with health and energy and the complete ability to perform all the duties required of you
I bless you to be able to adapt to changes in your mission that you will feel comfort in peace and confidence that you’ll be able to quickly adapt, and organize yourself be and efficient in your time.
I bless you with the love for your companion and be able to eagerly express love as you serve. I bless you to enjoy these friendships.
I bless you love for your mission president President and his wife that they may have a great influence, not just on your mission, but you will learn for the future in the example of strength and they’re teaching you
I bless you with awareness of our family & Heavenly Father’s constant love for you.
I bless you to know that will be given all that you need in His Service as His missionary.
I leave this blessing upon you with great love in the name if Jesus Christ Amen
(Given by Father Roarke Jake Miller)

Comments

Popular Posts